If you looking for a great after school treat that will move you to the Super Mom spot you have found it!! These frozen Golden Oreo treats are out of this world! This great no-bake recipe will be loved by young and old alike!
- 1 box of Jell-O Pudding Instant mix (I used chocolate for this one)
- 2 Cups of Cold Milk
- 1 Package of Golden Oreos
- Cool Whip (1 cup)
- Candy Sprinkles (optional)
- Pull Golden Oreos apart and remove the icing.
- In a large bowl mix your Instant Jell-O Pudding and 2 cups of milk with your hand mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Add in 1 cup Cool-whip and mix well.
- Spoon a generous teaspoon of the jell-mix onto one side of the Golden Oreo Cookie then tip with the other side of the cookie.
- Repeat until you have enough for you family.
- Freeze approximately 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to sit 3 minutes and roll the edges into your candy sprinkles for some big fun!
This is a great after school treat for the kiddos! You can make them the night before and have some great time together and then when they get home from school the next day their after school snack will be waiting for them to finish up and eat!! Enjoy!