If you are looking for easy dinner recipes you have come to the right place! As parents we often find ourselves crunched on time in the evening. Between school work, baths and the whole bedtime routine we don’t have mutch time to prepare supper for our family.
Here is my collection of easy dinner recipes for you to enjoy! I hope that it helps cut down and some of your stress and offers you more time to have fun together for a family!
I would love to feature one of your easy dinner recipes on my blog! Feel free to contact me at domesticmommyhood @ gmail .com. I hope these easy dinner recipes help you guys out a lot! Please stick around and see what else we have to offer.
If you are new to the blog make sure you check out my Start Here section that tells about everything we have to offer you.
Easy Dinner Recipes
- Cast Iron Skillet Recipe Mac-N-Cheese with a *Zing*
- Easy Cajun Sausage Pasta Skillet Recipe (ready in 20 minutes!)
- Sweet and Spicy Orange Marmalade Pork Chop Recipe
- CrockPot Pork Shops Smothered in Mushroom Gravy
- 5 Ingredient Porch Chop and Rice Bake
- Southwest Mac-N-Cheese with a *Zing*
- Organic Chicken & Quinoa Salad with Mushrooms & Broccoli
- Southern Style Fried Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- Garlic Chicken with Mushrooms Mac&Cheese Recipe
Meat Free Recipes:
- Crockpot Pickle Soup
- Easy California Medley Cheese Soup
- Hashbrown Casserole (+8 different ways to make it a meal)
- Chilled Watermelon Soup
- Where is the Sink Salad? Includes everything but the kitchen sink!
Important items for making meal preparation easier and less time-consuming!
More resources for saving time in the kitchen:
I hope that you enjoyed my list of easy dinner recipes! I will be adding any new recipes to this list as time goes on so bookmark the page, pin it, anything you need to do so that you will be able to find your way back again!