Valentines Day will be here before you know it and I have been hard at work coming up with this fun Conversation Heart Bingo Free Printable Valentines Game that is fun and educational too!
Charlee Ann is in Kindergarten now and they are learning to read! Although this game is just a little above Charlee’s reading level we were able to modify it where it would work for Kindergarten also. I just enlarged the cards a little bit and held them up so the kids could match them with what they have on their paper.
This game can be modified for the little ones but is perfect for age 6 on up to 100. Everybody loves a good game of Bingo, don’t they!
Here is what you need to play the game….
- White Cardstock Paper (regular white paper works also, it just doesn’t last as long)
- Conversation Hearts Candy (to use as Bingo Markers)
The Conversation Heart Bingo Free Printable Valentines Game is great for Homeschooling, Class Parties, Church Events or just for fun at home. The Free Valentine Printable can be printed in color or black and white if your looking to save a little money. Click the link below to get your copy……..
If you’re looking for more Free Printable Valentines Games here are a few that are fantastic!
- Valentines Day I-Spy from Life Over C’s
- Alphabet and Number Free Printable Valentines Game by I Heart Crafty Things
- Free Printable Valentines Game for Kids Cube from Books and Giggles
Here are some super cute Valentines Day Gift Ideas for the Kiddos!
- Valentines Cupid the Dog Legos (7+)
- Barbie Valentin Sweetie Doll
- Shopkins Sweetheart Collection
- Tsum Tsum Valentine’s Day Micky and Minnie Set
I hope you enjoyed today’s Conversation Heart Bingo Free Printable Valentines Game. Make sure you check out these Valentines Day Printables on the blog.
- Valentines day Word Search Printable
- Valentines Day Bag Topper Free Valentines Printables (Kitty, Fish, or Red and White)