We are gearing up for the Super Bowl and we really love spending time picking out our snacks for the big day! My daughter has been searching the internet for the best of the best chicken wing recipes to try out and I figured I would share them with you. She just had her gall bladder taken out and was on a really restricted diet for a few months before and hasn’t been able to have her favorite food….. chicken wings!!
Out of all the chicken wing recipes I think we have decided to try out the honey chipotle and the spicy mango jerk for Super Bowl Sunday. Let me know which ones you try out!
Chicken Wing Recipes
- Tyson Boneless Anytizer Wyngz ~Thrifty Jinxy
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings ~Life Love Liz
- Grilled BBQ Wings ~Penny Pincher Jenny
- Margarita Lime Baked Chicken Wings ~Around My Family Table
- Slow Cooker Chicken Drummettes ~Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings ~Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Honey Chipotle Wings Recipe ~Cincy Shopper
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Barbecue Chicken Wings ~Tammilee Tips
- Crock Pot Spicy Mango Jerk Wings ~Tammilee Tips
- Appetizer Recipes Bay Wings ~Kooky Carol’s Kitchen Concoctions
- Spiced Wings and Tenders ~Green Lite Bites
- Paleo Glazed Chicken Wings ~Meatified
- Asian Spice Slow Cooker Chicken Wings ~Dine & Dish
- Caribbean Wings ~Girlichef
- Spiced Fig and Garlic Chicken Wings ~Girlichef
If you have any great chicken wing recipes please leave the recipe in the comments below so we can all give them a try!