The only thing that tops an Oreo Cookie is an easy Oreo Cookie made into a no bake dessert!! With only 3 ingredients this heavenly no bake dessert will have your family wanting more! It’s a great recipe and so easy to do that the kiddos can help. There is nothing my kids like more than helping out in the kitchen and my 3 year old and 14 year old just loved making this one for mom and dad.
Oreo Truffles No Bake Dessert
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 packages (4 oz. each) semi sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
1) Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
2) Shape mixture into 48 (1 inch) balls and freeze approximately 10 minutes.
3) While cookie balls are freezing melt your chocolate in your melting pot. This can also be done in the microwave just make sure you do it in 10 second intervals as the chocolate can quickly burn on you. I find the melting pot to work much better for me.
4) Dip partially frozen cookie balls into the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5) Feel free to get creative at this point. You can dip your Oreo Truffle balls in colored sugar or any other candy pieces or just leave them as is.
6) Place baking sheet in the refrigerator just long enough to finish setting the chocolate. This takes approximately 1 hour.
See now, what did I tell ya?! This simple no bake dessert is very easy to do and takes great!