There is nothing better to do on a cool crisp Fall day than hunt for Pine Cones! These super cute Pine Cone Crafts for Kids will keep your child busy through the long winter months!
How about taking a walk and doing a fun fall scavenger hunt with the kids! Our favorite thing to collect in the fall is pine cones!! Then we take them back home and do some fun pine cone crafts for kids all through the season!
It’s time to head out the door and collect some pine cones and get to crafting!! Enjoy!
Pine Cone Crafts For Kids
- DIY CandyCorn Pinecones by Who Needs a Cape
- Pinecone and Felt Turkey Craft by Lia Griffith
- Owl Pinecone Craft by Meaningful Mama
- Pinecone Squirrel Craft by About Home
- Washy Tape Pinecone Turkeys by Craftaholics Anonymous
- Pinecone Bird Feeders by Happiness Is Homemade
- Pinecone Hedgehogs by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pinecone Pumpkin Crafts by All Free Kids Crafts
- Pinecone Crown by Crafts for Kids
- Pinecone Angels by Peace But Not Quiet
- Pinecone Bat by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Pinecone Turkey with Beads by One Creative Mommy
- Nut Job Inspired Pinecone Squirrel by Teen Entertainment Guide
- Beads and Pinecone Mobile by Happy Hooligans
- Felt Pinecone Fox by Lea Griffith
- DIY Ombre Pinecone Crafts by Whimzeecal (great for older kids)
- Pinecone Apple Craft by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Pinecone Robin by Kids Craft Room
- Pinecone Nature Walk Mobile by Red Ted Art
- Scrap Ribbon Pinecone Turkeys by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Pinecone Fireflies by Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Pinecone Pumpkins by Crayon Box Chronicles
- Pinecone Fairy by The Magic Onions
- Snowy Owl by Art Experiences for Tots
- Yarn Wrapped Pinecones by A Pretty Fix
I would love to see your pine cone crafts for kids’ projects that your family made! Please feel free to post a picture below so we can admire all your hard work! Most of all……. Happy Fall!