Are you looking for more Easy Dinner Recipes?
You all know the drill of a nighttime routine with kids. It’s absolutely unexplainable….. I’m thinking survival of the fittest! Here is what happens at night when you have children.
I know you guys know what I’m talking about. You walk in the door from work and school and the clock starts ticking….. tick-tock…. tick-tock! The race is on, you have a little bit of time to get 100 things done. Those kids must be in bed on time or tomorrow will be the worst day of your life. No matter how hard you plan, write lists, and enlist the help of your family you are doomed to fail as a parent.
These are real problems that cannot be helped and you are stuck dealing with them. The ONLY thing you can change is to make an Easy Dinner Recipes for supper. We all want to be Supermom or Superdad but seriously people, it is just not possible! I am the master at finding easy recipes that can be put together in a flash and make it look like you really did something great!
Below you will find 50 Easy Dinner Recipes to get you started. Print them, write them in your recipe book, pin them on Pinterest (follow me on Pinterest while you’re there), whatever you need to do to keep them handy and ready to go. I promise your week will go better than it has in a long while folks!!
Every week I do a quick search online just for Easy Dinner Recipes so I can keep finding new ideas to try. That way my family doesn’t get bored with the same old things every week! I share a ton of recipes on Pinterest. You can find and follow me here.
Easy Dinner Recipes
- Crockpot Lasagna is one of my most popular recipes here on the blog! Your noodles don’t have to be pre-cooked or anything. It is literally place everything in the crockpot and cook it type meals (not counting browning the hamburger). Didn’t want to get yelled out for leaving that out! 😉 Domestic Mommyhood
- Easy California Medley Soup is full of veggies so it’s great for your family and makes the perfect comfort food. Domestic Mommyhood
- These Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches are scrumptious and easy! Another crockpot dinner in the making for next week’s meal plan! Frugal Family Home
- I can’t wait to try this Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole! It looks like a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies! Family Food & Faith
- This Spiced Up Potato Stroganoff takes a simple box meal and amps it up a bit! Sometimes you can take a simple box meal from the store and truly make it your own! Momma Young @ Home
- I am in love with any type of Chinese food but it’s always so difficult to make. These Teriyaki Meatballs are super easy and taste great! Frugal Family Home
- Crockpot Chicken Parmesan Pasta is perfect for any weeknight. Just throw it in the crockpot and come home to a nice meal at dinner time. Domestic Mommyhood
- How about some quick and easy Italian Pork Chops? This would be perfect with a caesar salad on the side! A Cultivated Nest
- This Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boat recipe is perfect for anyone who has a garden. You all know who you are! How many gardeners out there that always look for a new way to use up their Zucchini!
- I am loving everything about Dutch Ovens right now!! I found this beautiful Turquoise Blue 5 Quart Dutch Oven (Pioneer Woman Aff. Link) and I am in love. I have it sitting in my cart on Amazon with stick instructions for the hubbie to buy (I’m hoping for Valentines Day). It would be perfect to make this Dutch Oven Chicken Dinner in. See Mom Click
- This Crockpot Pickle Soup came from an old family friend who lived up in New Jersey. It sounds like an odd concoction but is melt in your mouth good! My kids loved it and it was a nice change from the usual potato soup that we make. Domestic mommyhood
- Having trouble deciding between pasta or pizza? This Pizza Penne Pasta is the best of both worlds and easy to do!
- How about trying some Homemade Chicken Nuggets tonight?? They are made with cheddar snack crackers and baked in the oven. They look delicious! The Real thing with the Coake Family
- This easy dinner recipe is great for after Thanksgiving! Use up that leftover turkey with this Easy Turkey Casserole! Fluster Buster
- Who doesn’t like some Southern Style Fried Chicken? This fantastic recipe is comfort food at it’s best! Serve it up with a yummy side of mashed potatoes and gravy and your favorite veggie! Domestic Mommyhood
- This Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker is perfect on a cold winter day!! It looks absolutely delicious and falls under the category of “comfort food” in my mind! 3 Boys and a Dog
- How about a 3-ingredient recipe??? Yes!! This 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken Sauce Recipe looks great served over rice! Crafty Morning
- Check out this mouth-watering Easy Dinner Recipe… Chicken Teriyaki!! I absolutely love trying new chicken wing recipes! Dear Creatives
- Creamy White Chicken Chili is a great crockpot recipe with a little heat to it! The recipe is perfect as is and can be made less spicy…. or more spicy with some added ingredients! The Chunky Chef
- This has always been on the top of my list of favorite comfort foods! You have got to try this Shepherd’s Pie Casserole. It’s cheap and easy to make! Flour on my Face
- Do you have a family full of pizza lovers?? Try this quick and easy Texas Toast Pizza Recipe!! Crafty Morning
- You have got to try this Chicken Enchilada Casserole which uses only 5 ingredients! Perfect for a weeknight supper and everyone in my family loves it! Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Take a look at this 5 Ingredient Pork Chop and Rice Bake! All you need to dirty is one casserole dish so it makes clean up a breeze! Domestic Mommyhood
- Save yourself some money tonight and instead of ordering Chinese, try this DIY Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe! It’s so easy to make and taste fantastic! Life in the Lofthouse
- This Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce is perfect for me. Traditional red sauces really don’t agree with my tummy, and I love the idea of changing it up a bit! Julia’s Album
- Check out this easy recipe! This Bean and Meat Chili is scrumptious! Brown the meat and add in a few simple ingredients and you done! Crystal and Comp
- It’s been years since I have eaten goulash!! This Cheesy Beef Goulash will make the perfect supper on a cold, busy weeknight! Make it on Friday and munch on it all weekend (You might want to make a double batch, it’s that good.)! Lil Luna
- You have got to try these Best Ever (Easy) Baked Meatballs! When you bake the meatballs it actually gives them a little crispness on the outside and the inside is juicy and very flavorful. We love them! Yummy Healthy Easy
- Take a walk on the healthy side without giving up the flavor with this awesome Organic Chicken Quinoa Salad. The Shitake mushrooms are so tasty! Domestic Mommyhood
- Here is an old classic! How about an Easy Meatloaf recipe to get your dinner really hoppin! Add on a side of mashed taters and some brown sugar carrots and it will be yummy in the tummy good. This Girls Life Blog
- These Crockpot Baked Potatoes take just 10 minutes to prepare, now that is easy! Start them first thing in the morning and in 8 hours you have a scrumptious baked potato! Well Plated
- Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Stew is just as good as traditional stuffed peppers without all of the mess! Domestic Mommyhood
- In my household the kiddos really like noodles! It doesn’t matter what kind, any kind will do. This Slow Cooker Chili Mac Recipe is easy cheesy good! Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Here is another super simple recipe. How about a 3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken Recipe?? Was it the 3 ingredients that pulled you in or the wonderful thought of brown sugar? Plain Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu just sounds like it is difficult! Well, these Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls put a simple spin on a traditional recipe making it high on my list of Easy Dinner Recipes. Mom on a Time Out
- This Southwest Mac-N-Cheese with a *Zing* is perfect for families who love traditional mad-n-cheese but are looking for something a little different. I absolutely love how it’s kicked up a notch with the southwest seasoning and peppers! Domestic Mommyhood
- Here’s another fabulous Crockpot Recipe!! Pork Chops smothered in Mushroom Soup! Yum Domestic Mommyhood
- Do you like your food a little on the spicy side?? You have got to check out this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe! The Bru Crew Life
- This Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joe Recipe take two already fantastic sandwiches and merges them together for some easy cheesy goodness! Belly Full
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi made in 10 minutes!! Yes… yes… yes! Eating on a Dime
- Here is a favorite of ours and it’s healthy to boot! One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables is a healthier version and perfect for summertime gardening folks! The Recipe Critic
- How about some Homemade Chicken Pot Pie! This recipe makes it easy and it’s just as fantastic as making a longer version of the recipe. Comfort Food at it’s best! The Hypertufa Gardner
- My oldest is super thrilled about this one!! She is in heaven just knowing you can make a good tasting recipe out of Ramen (She loves Ramen). This Easy Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen Recipe is super easy and it tastes great! Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Here is another one that skips the red sauce! This Chicken Tetrazzini looks absolutely amazing and easy too. Lilluna
- I am in love with this Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe!! This is a much easier version that tastes just as good, if not better! Spend With Pennies
- My daughter made these Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders the other night and boy were they good! We love buffalo chicken at our house and this recipe was absolutely wonderful! Hats off to my daughter who is a wonderful dinner maker and always nice to have around the kitchen. Simply Stacie
- I am a really big fan of any Chinese dish and this Creamy White Chicken Chili is just up my ally. I am a carb-a-holic and love anything with noodles in it! This dish has a really great flavor. Moms Dish
- Maybe it’s time to post a great low carb recipe! Keep the carbs down with this Creamy White Chicken Chili that tastes great. Try making two batches by doubling up the recipe and freezing some. Low Carb Yum
- Another easy dinner recipe! Try this Easy Cajun Skillet Recipe that is ready in 20 minutes! Domestic Mommyhood
- One Pot Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff is a super easy delicious meal to have on a cold winter night. I love anything with sour cream, to be honest!! Budget Bytes
I would love to hear all about your favorite Easy Dinner Recipes that you serve in your home!! Leave me a comment below with you idea so we can all give it a try!
Here is a list of my favorite Easy Dinner Recipes Cookbooks…….