Christmas is coming up fast and we have been very busy doing some amzaingly fun Christmas Crafts for kids with Charlee Ann and Alicia this year. It’s a great way to bond with the kids and the feeling they get when they make something wonderful is priceless! They really enjoy making and giving gifts to the family every year and it is something that is cherished by all who receive them.
1. Fabric Ornaments with Little Ones
2. Nutter Butter Christmas Treats
3. Cardboard Tube Angel
4. Footprint Sleigh & Thumbprint Santa Christmas Scenes
5. Paper Roll Christmas Tree Decor
6. Wrapping Paper Snowflakes
7. Christmas Santa Milk Bottle
8. DIY Children’s Art Garland
9. Star Wars Snowflakes
10. Snowmen Plastic Spoon Crafts
11. DIY Snowman Cups
12. Decorated Holiday Snack Cups
13. Stained Glass Christmas Tree Kids Craft
14. Cardboard Tube Gnomes
15. DIY Gingerbread House
16. Santa’s Belly Treat Cups
17. Paper Plate Santa, Snowman, and Rudolph
18. Easy Christmas Picture Frame
19. Glue Gun Snowflakes
20. Cardboard Tube Christmas Village
These are some pretty amazing Christmas Crafts for Kids from some of my favorite blogs! Make sure you pin them to your pinterest board for easy finding every year!
You may also be interested in:
I hope you enjoyed the list of Christmas Crafts for Kids today. Please stick around for more great fun with your kids!