There is nothing I like better to jump start my day than a great DIY Frappe Recipe. There are much better for the pocket book and you don’t have to leave the house and brave the cold this winter. So stay snuggled up in your favorite jammies and with a few ingredients you can have yourself a fabulous frappe recipe in the comfort of your own home.
DIY Frappe Recipes
- Frozen Smores Mocha Coffee Recipe ~Thrifty DIY Diva
- Copycat McDonald’s Mocha Frappe ~Some of This and That
- Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino ~Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Nutella Blended Coffee Drink ~Around My Family Table
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino ~Feeding Big
- Homemade Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino ~Women Living Well
- Copycat Chai Tea Frappuccino ~Flour on my Face
- Easy Homemade Caramel Frappe ~Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Coconut Crème Blended Coffee ~Around My Family Table
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie ~Healthful Pursuit
I hope you enjoyed the DIY Frappe Recipes that I shared here today! Below I have listed a few other articles I thought you might be interested in. Are you guys ready for the weekend? We are almost there ……… finally. It’s been a crazy week since Alicia’s surgery.