The last few days I have been online looking for St. Patrick’s Day Printables for Charlee Ann and boy did I hit the jackpot! She is in Kindergarten now and we are really into learning our math and literacy. We have third quarter assessments coming up with some fun ways for Charlee to get a little extra practice.
Wait until I tell you why Charlee is afraid of St. Patrick’s Day!
Most of the St. Patrick’s Day Printables can be used for Preschool or Kindergarten and older children would enjoy them as well. She really enjoyed the Play Dough Counting mat (#7) and the Roll a Rainbow Printable (#14). I, on the other hand, was really impressed with the Sight Word Game Board Printable (#4).
You will notice that none of Charlee’s favorite had a Leprechaun on them, more about that later.
Kindergarten has been a whirlwind of learning as many sight words as we can. If you have a child in Pre-K or Kindergarten you might want to check out these articles for some extra sight word fun!
Below you will find the list of St. Patrick’s Day Printables. I hope you enjoy and stick around to find out why Charlee is afraid of St. Patrick’s Day!
- St. Patrick’s Day Picture & Word Tracing Printable by Tot Schooling
- Rainbow Letter & Phonics Picture Matt by A Little Pinch of Perfect
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Preschool Pack by The Crafty Classroom
- St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Game Board by Make, Take & Teach (Photo)
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzle by B-Inspired Mama (Photo)
- St. Patrick’s Day Beginning Sound Match by Playdough to Plato
- St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough Counting Mats by Pre-K Pages (Photo)
- Montessori-Inspired St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities by PreK-K Sharing
- St. Patrick’s Day Do-a-Dot Printables by Gift of Curiosity (Photo)
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Comparison Worksheets by Kids Activities Blog
- Rainbow Buttons Color Sorting & Craft Printable by Kidz Activities
- Printable Rainbow Number Puzzles by From ABC’s to ACT’s (Photo)
- Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bingo by Pre-K Pages (Photo)
- St. Patrick’s Day Roll a Rainbow Printable by Over the Big Moon
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Leprechaun Hat by Just is a Four Letter Word
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Literacy and Math Printable by Mrs. W over at Teachers Pay Teachers
- St. Patrick’s Day File Folder Games by Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Gold Cold Number Mats by JDaniel4’s Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt by Food Fun Family
- St Patrick’s Day Measurement Center by United Teaching TPT
- St. Patty’s Day Hooray Sight Words Game by Kindergarten Smiles
- St. Patrick’s Day Color and Shape Hat by First School WS
- St. Patrick’s Day Preschool Patters by Preschool Powol Packets
- St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Charms Graphing by Classroom Freebies Too
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover Barrier Game by Playing with Words
I guess it’s time to tell you why Charlee is scared of St. Patrick’s Day!
Last year in the Pre-K room we had a cute little Leprechaun that hung out in the classroom. Every morning the little guy was sitting on the shelf where we had left him but somewhere in the room, he had caused mass chaos.
One morning he even turned all of the children’s chairs upside down!! All the children in the class thought this was the funniest thing, except for my little Charlee Ann. She was terrified! The little stuffed Leprechaun was alive as far as she was concerned….
She was totally not into it!! I had to cave and tell her that mommy was the one doing all the tricks!! Seriously….. she took all the fun out of it! I had to tell her the truth right??
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Resources??
- Plastic Gold Coins (These have tons of uses!)
- St.Patrick’s Day Costume Hat-Shamrock, Leprechaun Hat Funny Party Hat (Great for pretend play)
- Leprechaun Footprint Floor Decals (Great for Large Motor Skills)
- Rainbow in My Room Light Projector (Science)
- The Magic School Bus The Mysteries of Rainbow Science Kit
Here is a list of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day Books
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day by Natasha Wing
- How to Catch a Leprechaun by Adam Wallace (New York Times Best Seller)
- That’s What Leprechauns Do by Eve Bunting
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover by Lucille Colandro