We have been trying to incorporate more gluten free recipes in our household and these Gluten Free Zucchini Cakes were not only easy but absolutely delicious! It’s a great way to use some of those zucchini’s from your garden and a great way to get some veggies into your child’s tummy! Both of my kids aged 3 and 14 loved them!!
Gluten Free Zucchini Cakes
- 2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- White Pepper to taste (I highly recommend Simply Organic White Pepper. It’s my fav!!)
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Green Onion about 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Chef Prudhomme’s Vegetable Magic to taste
- 6 Tablespoons Gluten Free all Purpose Flour
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a large skillet
- Let the oil melt over medium heat.
- Try placing a drop of the zucchini mixture in the oil. It is ready when it begins to sizzle immediately after you drop it in the oil.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the zucchini mixture into the pan. Cook about 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
Let me know what you think of these Gluten Free Zucchini Cakes!!